The Spirit of Optimism
The essence of optimism and exploring new options. To find a balance between caution and courageous decision making. To be able to trust new opportunities despite unknown outcomes, so as not to stop oneself from experiencing Life.
It is so easy to get caught in seeing what is wrong in everything. This focus creates a gravity that sucks all positivity into it like a black hole. To pull out of this takes a lot of healing and strength. Far better never to indulge in such a frame of mind in the first place, and if we find any of these tendencies surfacing, deal with them straight away before they damage ourselves and others.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
explore, open, courage, happiness
Problem Target – Key Words:
over cautious, pessimistic, apprehensive, worry
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
Yes is a word warm and inviting. Laughter is a feeling that brings people together. Joy is a precious gift that waits to be opened.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those who wish to be more open to the positive side of Life and feel Joy again.
- For those who tend to be fatalistic and negative about Life in general, and so miss vital opportunities for happiness. (Sometimes called a “kill-joy”)
- For those with tendencies to worry and be pessimistic.
- For those who can’t find a good word to say about anyone.
- For a complaining attitude.
- For those being apprehensive about how everything is, or whether things are working out, leading to melancholy or depressive states.
- For older people who can’t feel positive about Life any more and have the habit of running everything down.
Topical Applications of Flower Essences
(for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and applying essences topically.
Anxiety, worried about what could happen.
Sympathetic Nerve acu-point on the ear.
brings a new optimistic embrace of Life, with attitudes that promote positivity and happy outcomes.