The Inner Resolution
The flower essence to invoke Life affirming positivity, to release thoughts about being wronged in the past. To find detachment and be at peace within oneself and not be reacting from vengeful emotions. To find release in the realisation that one has a choice in how to respond to events, and that to harbour blame hardens the heart. To find mellowness of being and take responsibility for a better tomorrow.
A seeming paradox is the idea that we can be detached and yet at the same time be vulnerable. Detached in the positive sense means to let go of anything harmful or unnecessary, and to be vulnerable in the positive sense is to be open to Love. When painful events happen both these qualities of detachment and vulnerability ensure that we can make it through to the other side healed and intact, with our loving nature stronger and even more vibrant. Hardening, or becoming bitter and resentful keeps the pain with us constantly. Far better to feed the positive qualities and move on.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
detachment, peace, positivity, release, rebuild trust
Problem Target – Key Words:
blaming, resentment, revenge, wronged, suspicious
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
What has happened is behind me. Forward go my thoughts to days of Joy and nights of Peace with blissful dreams.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those who can’t get rid of the “chip on their shoulder”, and hold on to feelings of revenge against those who have wronged them.<
- For those who cannot have trust in new relationships because of their experiences in the past.
- For those who believe there is satisfaction in revenge.
The vengeful, jilted lover.
- For people who have taken vengeful actions against a person they love and now are sickened by it. They now regret they have hurt someone they cared for and feel that Life has set them up to have pain.
- For those who blame Life and other people for their misfortunes. This leads to cutting off from sensitivity and openness.
Brings a realisation that we are responsible for our actions and reactions to Life. That there is a benevolent basis to Life with which we must work to achieve happiness, healing ourselves of past pains. We can then walk away from the thoughts of being wronged and/or the people who have wronged us and start living positively, with an open heart, for today.