Fringed Lily Twiner
(Thysanotus manglesianus )
The Grateful Heart
The flower essence for the building of a gracious, loving nature. This essence stimulates love and focus out towards others. One becomes happy by giving, balancing a perspective that has led to introversion, being demanding, and over concentrated on oneself and what one has, or has not got.
Once people believed that the Sun circled around the Earth. It was a natural perspective to take, due to the limited expansion of consciousness back in the times of Galileo, who, through a humble outward reaching mind, saw that the Earth was the one who circled the Sun. We too can live in an illusory perspective that Life revolves around us and our needs, or that it should. The real serenity lies in gratefully knowing that the whole Universe is flowing within and without us, giving to all, as does our spiritual Self.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
gracious, giving, loving
Problem Target – Key Words:
demanding, self-centred, resentful, tantrums
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
So many gifts have been given to my heart. Morning Sun a kind eye and the smiles of friends.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those who use the emotions to manipulate situations and people so their wants can be satisfied.<
- For problems of greed, thirst for acquisition.
- For people who become brooding, revengeful and manipulative to create a pressure to get what they want. They want Life to run around them, and react badly when friends and family get sick of their ways and let them know it.
- For demanding children who create tantrums to wear down their parents, and have their wants met.
- For people who feel they can only get love by applying pressure and manipulating people.
Topical Applications of Flower Essences
(for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and applying essences topically.
Jealousy, feeling you should have what your peers have, and resentful when you haven’t.
Tongue acu-point on the ear.
Stimulates the love aspect and consequently decentralises focus on oneself. When the realisation occurs that it is the selfish, desireful state of mind and being that is creating the unhappy reality, the person changes his or her ways.