Silver Princess (Gungurra)
The Spirit of Perseverance
The inspiration to tackle difficulties with the development of inner strength. To continually challenge oneself to overcome internal and external obstacles to progress. To never give up and say it is too much. To keep learning how to work something out until it is mastered.
Every internal challenge we take to improve ourselves brings into focus how much inner strength we have. To admit defeat at any time is to stay still and continually experience frustration and a feeling of stagnancy. There are many ways to climb over a wall, and all ways might not end in success, but with perseverance a way will inevitably be found, and beyond the wall is our destiny.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
challenge, overcoming, mastering, persistence
Problem Target – Key Words:
giving up, stagnancy, rebellious, frustrated
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
Hills and valleys are the same when using the wings of desire and the strength of my heart to fly beyond the reach of gravity.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- To help the mastering of a skill or aspect of learning.
- To help establish healthy disciplines. Assists ending unhealthy addictions.
- For those who give up too easily when a problem arises.
- For those who don’t achieve goals because they let small things get in their way.
- For lack of persistence.
- For those who try hard to improve but find the external obstacles overwhelming and then rebel.
- For those who are frustrated with themselves because of stagnancy.
- For students who feel they are in a learning dead-end.
- For adolescents who try to do the right thing and then give up, become Self destructive and rebel when someone is trying to help them through an obstacle to their happiness or success.
brings a new resolve to tackle difficulties. With persistence comes the rewards that teach the person how the strength of their desire to achieve will ensure success.