Rose Cone Flower
The Inner Quiet
The essence of being able to hold an inner place of stillness, peace and tranquillity. To be able to ease the mind at any time in any place. To maintain sweetness and equanimity of mind inside, and not wait for perfect surroundings in which to feel at ease.
Peace is always within and can be sent out into the world where it can nourish and heal. To rely on the world to provide a peaceful environment for us is to know frustration. To rely on developing our inner room of quiet means a lasting and life-long positive experience.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
peace, tranquillity, inner quiet, at ease
Problem Target – Key Words:
tense, stressed, edgy, disturbed, hassled
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
At peace amongst the bustle slow amidst the rush thoughts rise and fall on my inner lake within always a hush.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those who wish to maintain their equilibrium when living with other people.
- For parents who feel tense when the children are around them.
- For those who feel the need to escape to their own “space” continually as a way of relieving tension. (This is not a permanent solution).
- For those who become edgy, uptight and easily disturbed.
- For those in people professions.
brings the person in touch with a “space” inside themselves that can remain at peace regardless of external happenings. This helps to engender a calm atmosphere in the general surroundings, and other people can positively respond to it.