Hybrid Pink Fairy/Cowslip Orchid
The Glow of the Inner Being
The essence of knowing who you are, the sanctity of your inner being, the strength to maintain your inner peace no matter where you are, or what circumstances may be there to influence your judgement about your Self. This essence is as a filter and inner strengthener, so that a person is not going up and down with the praise or condemnation of others. For those who feel keenly the feelings of others. Also for those psychically sensitive, it helps to relieve the burden of that sensitivity by engendering a contentment generated by their own centre.
There is a fine line between being sensitive and in touch with Life and not having a strong internal guidance to steer our course. If sensitivity means we don’t know who we are, and we go with whatever strong emotions are around us, we can lose our way. When the Self is radiating from the centre of our being we can remain sensitive to all Life around us, to people and their feelings and needs, but can choose with wisdom our responses.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
inner strength, discriminating, resilient, stability
Problem Target – Key Words:
oversensitive, influenced, reactionary, emotional
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
All around is swirling Life a thousand faces and out stretched beckoning hands. Yet the silent centre remains tranquil drawing Love from its depths.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
- Used for cases of stress resulting from interactions with people.
- For those who wish they could maintain their inner peace and not go up and down with other people’s emotions. Often there can be anger, tears or frustration at the continual stress of the emotional see-saw.
- For those who are oversensitive and tend to react out of proportion to others words and deeds.
- For premenstrual syndrome and sensitivity of feeling in pregnancy, creating a rosy glow of inner tranquillity.
- Also for those wishing to overcome nervousness when speaking in public or expressing their views to others.
- Also used with Macrozamia essence for the emotional fluctuations of adolescence and menopause.
Topical Applications of Flower Essences
for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and applying essences topically.
Feelings of falling apart, unable to cope.
Shenmen acu-point on the ear.
Feeling of wanting to be left alone, oversensitive towards others, overreacting to people, unable to maintain perspective.
Duodenum acu-point on the ear.
enables the person to filter incoming emotional messages thereby transforming the feeling of being overloaded and hypersensitive which can sometimes lead to inappropriate responses. The person will be able to make a distinction between their own feelings and the feelings of others and thus read life more accurately and respond more positively.